Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ethan missing 2 teeth

So while I was busy with getting things done for Ryan post accident Ethan comes up to me and says "Momma I think I am going to loose a tooth" I said, "O yeah do you have one loose?" He responded, "No but look," Sure enough no loose tooth but sure as heck he had a new one growing behind. Well I just couldn't mentally accept a trip to the dentist that day so I decided to put it off for a while after making sure it was okay with my bro-in-law that is a dental hygentist. But as soon as my mental capasity could fit it in I took him in sure enough They pulled two teeth. He wasn't very happy! We came home put the teeth in a glass bottle with water and sure enough the next day the water was blue and Ethan had $2.50 for the two teeth! I cannot believe he is growing up soooooo fast!


This was a few days later



This was right after the Dentist Visit


No comments: