Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Our 1st Drive In as a Family

About a month prior to Ethans birthday he had discovered that th Night at the Musuem 2 was coming to theaters the day of his birthday and had asked if maybe we could go to that on his birthday. Ryan and I had said yes because we still had a 2 free movie passes that the hospital had given me for Chirstmas so we would only have to pay for him and Addy would get in free, so we thought what an awesome, fun, cheap activity to do that would thrill him. Well after Ryan wrecked I knew that Theater seating was not an option I wasn't sure what we were going to do cause I didn't want to break Ethan's heart and didn't want to go by my self with the 2 kids. Well I happened to drive by the Drive in and guess what was playing YIPPPEEEEE! Well we had Mom's car because mine broke down (I won't go there) But her car is a lot bigger and was pretty comfortable for Ryan. We so enjoyed going the kids were so excited it is amazing how little things in life can amaze children. I am so grateful for the 2 wonderful children I have Ryan and I are very blessed!












No comments: