Monday, February 1, 2010

Princess Addyson Turns 4!!!!!







Addyson our little 4 year old. Where does time go? I cannot believe that she is 4 already. Although she doesn't act 4 she acts 15! She informed us before her birthday that she didn't want toys all she wanted were clothes and shoes! I am in trouble aren't I! She wanted white sparkely wedding shoes to be exact. We had a good time shopping! We celebrated Addy's birthday on the 29th rather than her realy birthday but she was a trooper to wait. On her birthday her and I just hung out went shopping she picked our a new dress the one in her pics and nail polish and make up. I love having a girl! We let her pick what place she wanted to go to dinner at and her pick was McDonalds. We had a good night and she enjoyed it.



As for her party we had some great company. Grandma and Grandpa Harris, Aunt Alicia, Aunt Meghann, Aunt Cassie, Uncle Wayne and his kids Kylee, Colby, and Bryson, and Aunt Shelly with her kids Madison and Justin all came. Addy just wanted brownie sundays for her birthday cake so I turned it into an Ice Cream cake and it was delightful! I double checked to make sure she didn't want anything fancy and she didn't so went rolled with it. It was so nice not to have to decorate a cake this year. I usually really try my best, I hate buying birthday cakes because I think they are a totaly waste of money but I have been known to cave and buy one. We had a great time and I think she loves all of her new clothes and shoes! She did get a DS game and a Polly Pocket set.



I am so honored to be Addy's Mom. She is such a delight I have never known another child that can make me cry one minuet and laugh the next. Her and I get to spend alot of one on one time together while Ethan is at school, although we don't always see eye to eye we do enjoy our time together. Addy has a very strong personality that will get her far in life, she knows what she wants and doesn't back down. She is older in her mind than her small body! She will watch cartoons, but would much rather watch Hannah Montana or I Carly. I love her so much I love spending time with her I love how she makes me laugh and the way she goes for what she wants! Addy you are our little princess and we love you so so so much!

1 comment:

Mom24boys said...

What a great birthday! Hope you are teaching her thrift shopping already. Otherwise, you're in BIG trouble come a few more years. I'm glad you had a great time. Happy Birthday Addy!