Wednesday, February 17, 2010

She is coming

Well our little girl will be coming soon
We are so excited that this little itty bitty is coming tomorrow. I went to the doctor this morning and he said he would induce me tomorrow. Boy I couldn't be more excited. I didn't want to be induced but I think this might be the only option the way she is acting. It is like Christmas eve here at the Hanson house. I couldn't be nervous but I know what is coming. My kids are full of questions but most of all just are excited that they get to spend time with thier Aunt Meghann and Grandma. I love them so much! Ryan and I are so lucky and blessed to have our family around us. My "sister" Meghann is dropping a day of work just to come take care of the kids so mom can be at the hospital. For those who don't know who Meg is she is my sister that is not blood related but I would do anything for her. Megs Dad and my Dad are best friends and Meg and I grew up together spending family holidays together not realizing we were of no realtion. Anyway when we moved away from home we lived together for 3 years we are the best of friends and always will be. Megs real sisters Ashley and Cassie are also just as much sister as Meg is. They are always there for us and love us no matter what. I know I am always welcome were ever they are. Bob and Shirlene their parents are my second parents. Anyway not sure why I felt like I needed to explain that other than I feel so blessed to Have the Atwoods in our lives I am so blessed to have my children know who they are and know what amazing people they are. My kids love their "Aunt Meggie, Aunt Cass, Aunt Ash, Aunt Shirlene and Uncle Bob" I cannot wait for little missy to meet them too!
Anyway expect pics of this little missy soon!

1 comment:

Mom24boys said...

Horray! I will be thinking about you! Let us know how it goes!